Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First of many (or few)

I chose the black background for the bleak times. I am not a writer. I am a weak communicator at best. This is not a preemptive apology; it is a fact. Nothing is written to offend and it is meant only to be therapeutic. I am a new small business owner with a young family. I am a coach and athlete. I am many things and believe I represent the typical American. I don't feel a strict loyalty to either party or to either platform. I believe that we should be able to do what we like ( as long as it doesn't infringe on others rights) and the government should mostly keep out of our lives. I believe that hard work gets you where you need to be. I believe the government has rarely made anything easier or better. I believe that people working hard and helping others is more than enough to let our country thrive. I believe a strong United States is nothing to apologize about. I don't want my government to pay my rent, my healthcare or my bills. I want my government to protect from threats both foreign and domestic. I want it to listen to the populace and heed their recommendations.

This blog will be aimed at anything I feel needs my commentary. I will try to concentrate on politics, sports and work but make no promises that what I write about any random idea that strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment